Eating healthy can’t taste good. OR. Eating healthy can totally taste good. Chances are you’re on one side of that debate. Perhaps eating “healthy” sends nightmare images of living off of cucumber slices and raw spinach forever. Asian Zucchini Noodles Healthy Meal Prep is no exception.
Heres a secret….
Eating healthy can totally taste 100% delicious and you can look forward to and ENJOY those healthy meals.
Fast food and takeout used to take up 90% of my diet. Eating healthy meant enduring dry salads for days on end. Until I couldn’t stand it and went thru the Wendy’s drive thru to binge. I couldn’t figure out the “secret” and I hate spending time in the kitchen.
NOW, I can honestly say my husband and I cook awesome veggie and protein-packed meals every week. It takes us about an hour for 10-20 meals worth of food. I LOVE it. It always tastes good. I won’t go back to my daily fast food meals.
If you’re struggling to find yummy AND healthy in your meals, check out my recipes here.
This recipe has two servings of veggies, a serving of protein, and is less than 200 calories. Perfect for getting that strong, lean body!
Asian Zucchini Noodles with Chicken!
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 8 large zucchini spiralized
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast (use frozen Tyson chicken to SAVE TIME!)
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup dark soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 4 tablespoons local honey
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Using spiralizer, make zucchini noodles to desired size
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, Sriracha, and honey. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and onion. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds (should become fragrant).
- Next, put the sauce mixture in and cook for 1 minute.
- Add spiralized zuchini noodles and chicken. Cook for 2 minutes
- Make sure the noodles are fully coated in the sauce.
- Place in containers to enjoy during the week or serve right away!
Looking for guidance with nutrition and fitness? I just shared how to eat exactly what you want and still lose weight last week. Check it our for more healthy goodness here.
Save this recipe for your next meal prep and tag me in your IG story when you make it!
Loren is a wellness advocate, a Special Education Teacher, a recent newlywed, and a hospice volunteer. Hiking, tea, visiting local breweries with her husband, photography, chocolate, and reading, are some of her favorites.