Rosemary Essential Oil
Did you know Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures? It turns out, there is a good reason for this! Rosemary essential oil supports healthy digestion and healthy respiratory function. Rosemary also helps reduce nervous tension and fatigue. The oil has also been shown to support improved memory and cognitive function. The best part? You can even cook with it! Read on for my top 5 uses for Rosemary Essential Oil.
dōTERRA’s CPTG Rosemary Essential Oil is steam distilled from the flower and leaves of the Rosemary plant.
Purity Is So So So Important
First, it’s essential that you know not all essential oils are created equally. Be sure to purchase responsibly. The market is not regulated strictly. Furthermore, labels can claim an oil is 100% pure, but it doesn’t guarantee that you’re getting the most pure, effective, and safe product.
Additionally, most brand-name oils cannot be taken internally. This typically, but not always, indicates that there may be hidden additives in that bottle. Please, only use certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils. We must do searching and find the facts for ourselves.
I’ve fallen in love dōTERRA, an incredible company. They have top scientist in the essential oil industry and in the medical field as partners and consultants to ensure safety. They also assist communities in impoverished areas. Not to mention, they have their own foundation, the Healing Hands Foundation, that brings doctors, schools, food, jobs, clean water, and resources to people in need. I would LOVE to help you get started with the best oils around!
Fill out the contact form here, and we can chat about your wellness goals!
Top 5 Uses for Rosemary Essential Oil…
1. Support Healthy Digestion
- Apply 2 drops of Rosemary Oil (add DigestZen for an added boost) and rub in a clockwise motion around your abdomen. Repeat 1-2 times a day or as needed.
- Take 1-2 drops of Rosemary Oil and Peppermint Oil in a veggie capsule with a carrier oil. Use this Veggie Cap 1-2 times a day as needed.
2. Lower Occasional Nervous Tension and Increase Energy
- Apply 2 drops of Rosemary Oil and 2 drops of Lavender Oil to your big toe and pulse points. The oils work together to lower Cortisol (the stress hormone). You’ll feel uplifted and energized.
- Take 1 drop of Rosemary Oil and 1 drop of Frankincense Oil in a Veggie Capsule with a carrier oil. Use this combo on dreary Monday mornings or before times of increased stress and pressure.
3. Increase Focus and Mental Clarity
- Diffuse Rosemary Oil and Lime Oil while your kids are doing homework. This naturally promotes focus and clarity on difficult tasks. At the same time, it will lower the nervous tension that comes with projects and studying.
- Apply 1 drop of Rosemary Oil and Sandalwood Oil to the back of your neck and wrists to power through any task that requires thought or causes you occasional stressful feelings.
4. Try my Rosemary and Lime Hummus Recipe
- 2 cups of hummus (you can make your own) or use any store-bought brand
- 2 drops of Lemon Oil
- 1 drop of Rosemary Oil
- Celery, Carrots, Sliced Cucumber, and/or Pita Chips for dipping
- Mix the hummus, Lemon Oil, and Rosemary Oil until the oil is evenly distributed
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes and serve with Celery, Carrots, Sliced Cucumbers, and/or Pita Chips
5. Diffuse this School’s Out blend to keep the kiddos from bouncing off the walls this summer
Get Rosemary for free in May!
If you are a Loyalty Rewards Member with dōTERRA, you can get this oil FREE this month! First, place a 125pv Loyalty Order by May 15th. Then, dōTERRA will automatically send you this awesome oil as a gift! Plus, you’ll get 10%-30% of your order (depending on how long you’ve been a Loyalty Member) back in free points to use on your favorite oils!
Finally, if you’re ready to get this oil for you and your loved ones, you can get a sweet discount through me. All of the details and benefits are listed here. When you’re ready to make a change to oily healing, shop here.
Loren is a wellness advocate, a recent college graduate in Special Education and Counseling, a substitute teacher, a tutor, and hospice volunteer. Hiking, tea, visiting local breweries with her fiancè, photography, chocolate, and reading, are some of her favorites.