Tangerine Essential Oil
Tangerine is known for its energizing and zesty citrus scent. However, Tangerine Essential Oil’s uses and benefits go beyond smell. It’s uses are therapeutic as well! This little bottle of Tangerine Essential Oil will help lessen occasional anxious feelings, help boost your immune system, and so much more.
Pure Tangerine Oil is cold pressed from the rind and peel of the plant. It has a sweet, tangy, and fresh scent.
Purity of Essential Oils is Important
It’s essential that you know not all essential oils are created equally. Be sure to purchase responsibly. The market is not regulated strictly. Labels can claim an oil is 100% pure, but it doesn’t guarantee that you’re getting the most pure, effective, and safe product.
Most brand-name oils cannot be taken internally. This typically, but not always, indicates that there may be hidden additives in that bottle. Please, only use certified pure essential oils. We must do searching and find the facts for ourselves.
I’ve fallen in love with an incredible company. They have top scientist in the essential oil industry and in the medical field as partners and consultants to ensure safety. They also reach and assist communities in impoverished areas. They bring doctors, schools, and resources to these people in need. I would LOVE to help you get started with my favorite brand.
Fill out the contact form here, and we can chat about your wellness goals and the oil company!
The following suggestions are only for certified pure oils from the one company I recommend.
4 Uses and Benefits
- Support a healthy metabolism by using 2 drops of Tangerine in a veggie capsule or in a glass of water daily.
- Did you know drinking a glass of water first thing in the morning makes your metabolism more effective?
- Every morning, I drink a glass of water with 2 drops of Tangerine Oil. Also, the scent helps me wake up with a positive attitude. It’s super helpful for me…I’m not usually a morning person!
- Digestive Health
- When your stomach is feeling icky (especially now after the holidays!), gently apply 1 drops of Tangerine with Digestive blend in a circle around your belly button for nice support.
- Emotional Support
- Diffuse Tangerine when you want to feel energized, uplifted, and happy.
- I love to diffuse Tangerine with Peppermint and Frankincense. It helps me feel light. I feel more productive at work.
- Diffuse Tangerine with Lemon and Lime for a zesty blend. This is perfect for cold winter mornings when you need some extra motivation to get the day started.
- Immune Support
- Did you know Glutathione is called the mother of all antioxidants? Some studies have linked Citrus Essential Oils, such as Tangerine, to supporting the natural production of Glutathione with the compound D-Limonene.
- Apply 1 drop to the bottom of your feet and along your spine. Add 1 drop of Protective Blend (one of my all-time favorites!) for added support.
- Diffuse Tangerine with Clove and Frankincense for immune support throughout your home. Plus this combo smells delicious!
Use Tangerine Oil to support overall balance within your body.
Cheers to uplifting your mood while feeling happy from the inside out!